Indications: Enoxabid is indicated in the following infections caused by susceptible pathogens.
- Skin / Skin structures: Folliculitis, furunculosis, carbuncles, impetigo, cellulitis, secondary infections of wounds, burns and surgical incisions
- Upper Respiratory Tract / ENT: Pharyngitis, peritonsillar abscess, otitis media, sinusitis.
- Lower respiratory Tract: Acute bronchitis, acute exacerbations of chronic bronchitis, bronchiectasis with infection, pneumonia and lung abscess.
- Urinary Tract: Acute/ simple and chronic / complicated urinary tract infections, including cystitis, pyelonephritis and prostatitis
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases: Gonococcal urethritis GI Tract: Bacillary dysentery and enteritis.
- Typhoid fever.
- Bacterial osteomyelitis when due to pathogen susceptible to enoxacin