It is indicated for the treatment of adults with: chronic myeloid leukemia (lmc) with Philadelphia chromosome positive (ph +) in chronic phase of recent diagnosis. Lmc ph + in chronic, accelerated, or myeloblastic or lymphoblastic phase with resistance or intolerance to previous treatment, including imatinib. Acute lymphoblastic leukemia with Philadelfia chromosome positive (lla ph +) with resistance or intolerance to previous treatment.
- NCCN Guidelines Version 2.2017 Updates Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Alikian M, Gale RP, Apperley JF, Foroni L. Molecular techniques for the personalised management of patients with chronic myeloid leukaemia. Biomol Detect Quantif 2017; 11: 4-20.
- Wei et al.: First-line treatment for chronic myeloid leukemia: dasatinib, nilotinib, or imatinib. Journal of Hematology & Oncology 2010 3:47.
- Agrawal M, Garg RJ, Cortes J, Quintas-Cardama A: Tyrosine kinase inhibitors: the first decade. Curr Hematol Malig Rep 2010, 5:70-80.
- Huang R, Kang Q, Liu H, Li Y. New insights into the molecular resistance mechanisms of chronic myeloid leukemia. Curr Cancer Drug Targets 2016; 16: 323-45.
- Tortorella SM, Hung A, Karagiannis TC. The implications of cancer progenitor cells and the role of epigenetics in the development of novel therapeutic strategies for chronic myeloid leukemia. Antioxid Redux Signal 2015; 22: 1425-62.